Consider selling Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions, a spectacular innovation of the hair business, if you’re seeking for a profitable and popular hair extension product to offer. The reasons why you should launch your business with Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions are explained in detail in this post.
Gaining understanding of Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions
Before beginning a business with this hair type, you must have a solid understanding of Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions and how to recognize its distinctive features.
Definition of Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions
Vietnamese weft hair extensions, sometimes referred to as Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions, are bundles of hair drawn to a fine fabric, typically with a length of 1 meter. It is entirely made of Vietnamese hair. Vietnamese weft hair extensions are layer-sewn into your own hair to extend and volumize it.
Which hair types are produced using Vietnamese weft hair extensions
Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions are often made using Vietnamese virgin hair or Vietnamese remy hair.
- Vietnamese virgin weft hair, which is of the greatest quality and comes from a single donor, is never chemically processed. It doesn’t shed or tangle and keeps its strength, silkiness, and sheen for a very long time.
- Vietnamese Remy Weft Hair is 100% human hair from two to three donors, and it has not undergone any chemical processing. It is still of great quality and may be used to make hairstyles, while being more affordable than Vietnamese Virgin Hair.
- Additionally, due to the custom of using natural shampoo and the gene structure of hair cells, Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions are extremely dense, glossy, and smooth.
Based on their needs, customers can choose between virgin and remy hair. Vietnamese Weft Remy Hair is often purchased by customers due to its reasonable price and excellent quality. The 5S Hair Factory is well known for providing customers with the highest caliber hair at competitive prices.
Competitive advantages of Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions
Vietnamese weft hair extensions are regarded as the purest hair type because its black or dark brown coloring, straight or slightly wavy textures, and overall color and length look as real as actual hair. Because of this, Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions are incredibly strong and precisely replicate your original hair.
- Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions are acquired from villagers in hilly areas who are between the ages of 18 and 30. As a result, the thickness and smoothness of Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions are significantly impacted by hot sunshine as well as pollution in big cities.
- Durability: Because Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions are rarely exposed to harmful chemicals, they maintain their strength, silkiness, and luster. It can last from a few months to a few years without shedding or tangling with adequate care, depending on the type of hair, such as virgin or remy hair.
- Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions are tightly sewn with real human hair using thread and needles, unlike hair extensions that are fastened with tape or tips, so clients don’t have to worry about the extensions coming out when they wash or comb their hair.
Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions seem natural since the weft is layered and hidden underneath.
Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions varieties
Hand-tied and machine-wefted hair are the two primary types of hand-tied weft hair extensions produced in The best Vietnamese Hair Factory.
- Vietnamese hand-knotted weft hair extensions: Traditionally, weft hair was produced in this way. Using thread and needles, Vietnamese artisans hand-sew hair strands into a little and long fabric. Vietnamese hand-tied weft extensions have not been produced due to time-consuming procedures and subpar goods (not firm and with inconsistent seams).
- Weft hair extension machinery from Vietnam: The majority of Vietnamese weft hair extensions are produced using weft hair machines that are imported from Japan and Korea, which helps to increase production and product quality.
- One needle, two needle, and three needle machines are the three most prevalent types of equipment in Vietnamese weft hair companies. The Three needles machine, which is the most advanced, produces weft hair extensions that are the firmest.
How to take care of the Vietnamese hand-tied weft hair extensions from 5S Hair Factory
For each market, each business has its own set of customer-relations norms. Giving customers the best possible purchasing experience requires acting professionally, compassionately, and adaptably in all situations, according to 5S Hair Factory. 5S Hair Factory is reputable and has done research on different markets around the world as well as what customers desire in order to be the top Vietnamese hair factory. Customers can have faith that 5S Hair Factory’s recommendations have all undergone extensive investigation and will be as successful as possible.