Do you know that if you do not take care of wavy hair the right way, it will lose its curls and become tangled. That is why hair care for wavy hair is extremely important. Here are the 6 hair care for wavy hair tips that we highly recommend you to follow.
Why do you need hair care for wavy hair
Hair care for wavy hair is important. Because curly hair is often drier and gets tangled easier than straight hair. Curly hair, especially wavy hair, after doing it, if you don’t have proper hair care for wavy hair routine, the hair condition will be frizzy and can no longer keep the wavy curls.
Therefore, you need to know some hair care wavy hair tips to keep the wavy and take care of wavy hair effectively, making your hair always keep its volume and shiny like when you perm it.
6 essential hair care for wavy hair
Have you ever been in the situation that your wavy hair loses its curls after only a few days after perming? That is because you don’t have proper hair care for wavy hair. Down below we have compiled a list of 7 important hair care for wavy hair that you cannot miss.
Don’t wash your hair after perming: tips 1 hair care for wavy hair
The best hair care for wavy hair is to not wash your hair right after perming it. Normally, you should leave your hair for 3 days after perming to wash your hair again. Because your hair needs a certain amount of time to get used to and adjust to the new style.
This is not really a hair care for wavy hair that needs to be done on a daily basis, you only need to do this after perming. But it is also one of the most important steps to keep the wavy look of the hair.
Hair moisturizer: tips 2 hair care for wavy hair
Just like you care for your skin, there must always be hair care for wavy hair routine to create moisture, intensive care in order to keep your curls shiny and smooth. Especially for wavy hair, this hairstyle needs to be moisturized on a daily basis in order to maintain the beautiful voluminous wavy condition.
Many girls think that after the hair is permed, the curls will stay there for 6 months to a year. However, it is not that simple. If you want to maintain wavy hair, use hair care for wavy hair products and don’t forget about an intensive moisturizing treatment.
Comb your hair carefully: tips 3 hair care for wavy hair
Brushing your hair carefully in the right direction is always a necessary requirement when it comes to hair care for wavy hair. Whether it is naturally straight hair or wavy, stamped, dyed, this is very important. You will need 2 things: combs with large and wide teeth and soft combs.
This hair care for wavy hair is important to keep the wavy intact and prevent tangles. If you use a comb with dense teeth, you may lose the curls quickly after brushing it.
See more: Hair care after bleach in right way
Use gel to maintain the wavy hair: tips 4 hair care for wavy hair
The gel product is a great hair care wavy hair which can help create a very beautiful wavy hairstyle, and it can also keep the hair from getting too dry.
- If your hair becomes coarse, apply it to the hair before brushing or styling. If your hair is getting thinner and finer, gel spray also works well. To keep your short wavy curls intact, remember to choose the right gel for hair care for wavy hair.
- If you don’t want your hair to be too stiff, use creams and gels with a “light” styling. However, you should choose a good type of gel to keep curls. If you apply the low quality hair care for wavy hair gel, your hair will be stiff and get tangled easily.
Maintain the wavy curls: tips 5 hair care for wavy hair
If you don’t want to use gel at home for a hair care routine for wavy hair, you can use rollers. Using rollers helps to keep your hair neater at home, but also helps prevent your beautiful waves from falling out.
In addition, you need to pay attention to the following hair care for wavy hair to keep your curly hair in good shape:
- When sleeping, you can roll your hair up to the top of your head and gently bun or braid your hair. The purpose of this hair care for wavy hair is to wake up the next morning without losing the wavy condition of the hair.
- After waking up, part your hair on the sides and squeeze or roll it into 2 curls with your hands.
- After washing your hair, you should squeeze your hair to dry it, and at the same time, you should not rub your hair and towel, making it easy to lose the waviness of your hair.
- Dry hair needs to be curled up and clamped high, after a few hours, the curly hair is very beautiful and bouncy.
Avoid exposing your hair to heat: tips 6 hair care for wavy hair
To keep curly hair always shiny, not damaged, apart from daily hair care for wavy hair, you need to protect your hair from harmful factors such as direct exposure to sunlight and heat iron. To keep the hairstyle in great condition, you should follow the hair care for wavy hair below:
- Do not overuse heat iron: In order to keep wavy hair, it is best to limit the use of heat and electrical machinery such as straighteners, hair dryers, etc. To keep your hair healthy and beautiful, you should apply a natural hair care routine for wavy hair.
- Limit the use of chemical products: Regularly using products containing chemicals can easily make hair weaker and dry. Should use natural ingredients to get bouncy, shiny hair. Or chooses natural hair care for wavy hair products to ensure the hair is not affected by harmful chemicals.
- Avoid exposure to factors that are harmful to hair: Avoid direct exposure to dust, bright sunlight and regularly provide enough moisture for your hair.
Here are the 6 best hair care for wavy hair tips that we highly recommend you to try. To keep the wavy hair intact, you should follow a hair care for wavy hair routine. Hope these tips help you find the best way to maintain your beautiful wavy hair!